Terms & Conditions
Join our community of learners and start your journey towards success.
Terms & Conditions
- The fees for all courses are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include GST.
- We reserve the right to cancel, postpone, relocate or reschedule any courses at our complete discretion, in which case our Cancellation and Refund Policy will apply.
- While we take all possible care to ensure our courses will enable our graduates to meet the requirements of relevant regulatory bodies, we do not guarantee completion of our course will enable you to obtain the relevant registration, licence or authority in your jurisdiction or whether your existing qualifications would entitle you to obtain the relevant registration, licence or authority. Assessment of those matters is solely within the authority and discretion of the relevant regulatory agencies whose requirements may change from time to time without notice. Nothing in our courses or materials can be taken to be a representation that completion of our courses will guarantee that your State or Territory regulatory body will provide you a licence, registration or other authorisation in connection with the equipment, processes or materials relevant to our courses.
- We reserve our right to amend the course content and method of presentation at any time at our complete discretion, including to reflecting changing professional standards, technological changes, regulatory agency requirements and participant preferences. While we make all reasonable efforts to ensure the website accurately reflects the course content and methods, we are not liable for any difference between the information about courses provided on this website or promotional material, and the course as delivered to you.
- To the full extent allowable by law, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the course content, including as contained in materials provided in connection with and during the scheduled and as communicated during and in connection with the scheduled course.
- Delegates are strictly prohibited from making audio, video, photographic or electronic recording, by any means, of the course, the course materials, the course as presented by our course provider or of other course participants. In addition to the civil liability arising from recording elements of the course without consent, to do so may also be a criminal offence in various jurisdictions and will be treated as a breach of the national health practitioner Code of Conduct and unprofessional conduct, and which will be reported to the relevant police and professional regulatory authorities as appropriate.
- Payment of the course fee provides you with an individual non-transferable licence to remotely attend the course and access the materials provided before and during the course presentation using the electronic links or other means of access we provide to you. All materials we issue in connection with the course are subject to copyright and are for your use as the registrant only. You are strictly prohibited from forwarding, copying, sharing or otherwise providing the materials or the means of access to the materials to any other person.
- You must not, including by the manner in which you remotely attend and access the course, assist any other person who has not registered to attend the course and paid the required course fee to view, listen to or in any other way attend or access the course or its materials at its scheduled time or at any later time. Any breach of that prohibition may also be a breach of the national health practitioner Code of Conduct and unprofessional conduct which will be reported to the relevant professional regulatory authority.