Information about highly interactive 2D Radiography Interpretation Course
- Before you read the below information, please quickly glance through “Why should you opt for my Dental Radiology courses?” section by clicking on this link https://www.cbctopglicensing.com.au/about-us/#why-should.
- This 6-hour highly interactive course is being conducted every couple of months. Please see the upcoming dates, the timings, and prices (with terrific offers) on the right-hand side of this page.
- If you are a NZ dental practitioner, then we have good news for you. This course has been verified by the NZ Dental association and you can see that on the NZDA website.
- Dr Sholapurkar does not prefer delivering this course in a recorded format as he wants to keep it very interactive, and this is what most dental practitioners prefer.
- Few quick questions please – Have you missed any vital information in the 2D dental radiographs that you encounter in your day-to-today dental practice? Have you been unsure about the diagnosis of a pathology seen in a 2D dental radiograph? Are you unsure whether you should be referring your patient to a GP or a specialist having look at the non-dental pathologies in the OPG? Are you unsure whether to refer your patient to get a CBCT done?
- If your answer is “yes” to any of the above questions, then dive into this highly interactive 2D Radiography interpretation course AKA “Tips for interpreting and diagnosing everyday problems from dental radiographs” conducted by Dr Amar Sholapurkar. This course will take your radiographic diagnostic skills and knowledge to a next level.
- It will outline the basic steps the dental practitioner must consider to continually refine their diagnostic skills and knowledge of anatomy/pathology to formulate a differential diagnosis.
- This is a highly interactive session right from the 1st slide of the presentation. Dr Sholapurkar has incorporated more than 250 radiographs and clinical pictures in the presentation and each case/pathology has its take home message.
- At the end of the 5-hour interactive session, we will again have an hour-long discussion/two-way conversation between Dr Sholapurkar and the delegates where we have completely different sets of radiographs pertaining to the pathologies discussed before.
- You will be granted 6 CPD hours for attending this course. This course is highly interactive right from the 1st slide of the presentation. If the discussions prolong, then the number of CPD hours will be granted accordingly. On several occasions in the past, delegates have been granted 7 CPD hours.
Learning Objectives of 2D Radiography interpretation course
Learning Objectives of 2D Radiography Interpretation Course
- Systematic approach to interpretation of Extraoral and Intraoral Radiographs
- Is that a Normal Radiographic anatomy or a pathology?
- Evaluation of common pathologies affecting the jaw bones and teeth, developmental disorders of jaws, foreign bodies, trauma, cysts and tumours etc.
- Soft tissue calcifications that are encountered on routine panoramic radiographs.
- Common periapical radiolucencies and radiopacities that a general practitioner encounters in their day today practice and how to arrive at accurate diagnosis.
- Maxillary sinus diseases
- Diagnosis of common pathologies, especially those associated with systemic illnesses that should be timely referred to the respective specialists.
- Includes 1 hour discussion/two way conversation
Upcoming 2D Radiography interpretation courses 2024
6 CPD hours
8.30am – 2.30pm (Brisbane time)
Online via Zoom – Limited to 30 delegates
10% discount for all the dentists (AUD 405+GST)
15% discount for freshers (AUD 383 + GST)
AUD 450 +GST